Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shah Rukh licks my feet: Aamir Khan


A few months back, when Aamir was asked what he would like to ask King Khan, he replied, "I would like to ask Shah Rukh how it feels to be No. 2." While SRK took it in the right spirit, there certainly seems to be no love lost between the two superstars. Aamir Khan is at it again, this time far more fierce.

The latest comes in Aamir's blog where he talks about Shah Rukh licking his feet.In Aamir's own words: "Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?".

”Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me add that Shah Rukh is the name of our dog. And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do with naming him. In fact, Shah Rukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretakers and their dog!", Says Aamir in his blog.

”Some of my friends claim that I bought the house just because of the dog. I would have to be a serious fan of Shah Rukh's to want to do that. Your guess…."
He then takes one final dig at SRK, saying, "Well, Shah Rukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him. He smells too much, I think he needs a bath. Heel boy, heel."
We can't wait to read what King Khan has to say about Aamir talking about his dog, Shah Rukh, in his blog.