Monday, July 07, 2008

Harman feels sabotaged by Aamir Khan


Harry and Harman Baweja have been breathing fire for the last three days ever since Love Story 2050 released along with Aamir Khan's Jaane Tu... starring his nephew Imran Khan.By now the verdict at least in the reviews, is clear. Harry Baweja's ode to the future and to his unmistakably-gifted denbutant son has been savaged by critics.But Harman feels that there is a deliberate attempt to sabotage his film by running it down. Harman and Harry feel there is a gameplan at work to prove that their film is a flop.

Some people are even spreading a buzz that Anees Bazmee, who is directing Harman in his next film wants him out of the film. Harman, his father producer-director Harry Baweja, his girlfriend and co-star Priyanka Chopra and Boman Irani flew into London on Wednesday for the premiere of Love Story 2050. Harman and others left at interval itself.

When Aamir was asked to respond to all the allegations reported in the media,"From last month, I have been reading reports, and quotes of Harman and Harry and they have somehow got it into their heads that I am trying to sabotage Harman's career and their film. I am really not interested in doing that. It is not my style. I don’t believe in sabotaging other people’s work. I think that I believe in making my own films as well as I can and I believe in promoting my films as well as I can".